SMSF Education is Australia’s free, online education resource for SMSF trustees.
View a sample video
Currently over 30 videos online
Membership is free, and offers the following benefits: »» In depth online training videos by leading industry experts »» Topical articles by industry leading experts »» Weekly SMSF newsletter »» Key compliance date reminders »» ATO Superannuation links and resources
SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN AN iPAD
Below are the rules that apply to any competitions that appear on the SMSFeducation website ("the Website").
Official Gift Rules and Steps to Redeem your Gift:
1. The prize is an Apple iPad provided by SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD, registered in Australia with company ABN 82142980961 of registered address: 126 Winston Road, Sheldon, Queensland, Australia 4157.
2. smsfeducation.com.au is an Australian website and unless otherwise stated all competitions are open to Australian residents aged 18 or over.
3. It is a condition of entry to subscribe to smsfeducation.com.au
4. Entries are made by filling in the subscription request on smsfeducation.com.au. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds, and all such decisions will be final and not subject to appeal.
5. Any person connected with SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD, its subsidiaries, or any of the competition sponsors or prize suppliers is ineligible to participate in the competitions in any way whatsoever. Nor may he/she collect any prizes in conjunction with any promotions, and/or competitions on the Website.
6. The competition will be conducted between 1/07/2012 and 31/09/2012.
7. There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for any competition. The chances of any particular entrant depend on the total number of entrants for that competition. Prize winners will be notified by phone, sms, or e-mail.
8. Draw Details: Entries close at midnight on 31st September 2012. The winner will be drawn at 10am on Tuesday 2/10/2012 at 126 Winston Rod Sheldon QLD 4157 and the drawn winner will be notified in writing.
9. The draw results will published on www.smsfeducation.com.au on or around the 3/10/2012. If you are a prize winner, simply follow the instructions provided with notification of your prize.
10. Only one prize will be awarded. Prize winners are responsible for paying any applicable taxes in any jurisdiction where they reside and/or receive the prize.
12. The prize winner's name(s) in respect of any competition may also be published on www.smsfeducation.com.au for a period of 3 months following the competition.
14. SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD has the right to take photographs of competition winners and to use those photographs and the names and images of such winners to publicise online, in e-mails and through any other media its competitions and other products. Individuals should not enter competitions if they do not agree to this use of their image for publicity purposes.
15. Subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Department and any relevant laws or regulations, SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD may suspend or terminate any competition at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a competition (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD competition rules.
16. Approved State Permit Numbers: Permit No ACT TP 12/02476, NSW Permit Number LTPM/12/00557.
17. If SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD incurs any liability to you under a law referred to in clause 18 above or otherwise, SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD liability will be limited to the supply of goods or services equivalent to those agreed to be supplied under these SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD competition rules, or the cost of supplying such goods or services as per these SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD competition rules.
18. As a condition of your entry into any competition, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
19. SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of any prize nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated.
20. Unclaimed prizes will be retained for a minimum period of 3 months at which point SMSF EDUCATION PTY LTD will, subject to any laws or regulations requiring a different course of action, conduct a re-draw of the prize or prizes at 10am on or around 2/01/2013 at 126 Winston Rod Sheldon QLD 4157 and the drawn winner will be notified in writing. The redrawn winner will be notified in writing, and the name and date that the results of the redraw will be published on www.smsfeducation.com.au on or around the 3/01/2013.